SALEUp to 50%
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
- To support and answer customer’s requests.
- To contact customers for advising, supporting and introducing promotions programs, new courses to email that you registered before.
- To identity verify for creating and maintaining your account, simultaneously prevent any attempts to compromise user accounts or impersonate users.
- To collect and analyze data on the number of users who have accessed the ARTJOB TRAINING website, as well as the number of students who have registered for courses.
2. LIMITS OF DATA COLLECTION
- When users register on ARTJOB TRAINING’s website.
- When using and paying ARTJOB TRAINING’s courses.
- When users access on ARTJOB TRAINING’s service.
- From other legally collected sources.
3. SHARE INFORMATION
The information you have provided will not be shared or disclosed to outside parties without your permission, except in some mandatory circumstances such as:
- We may provide information in compliance with legal procedures and regulations when we receive a request from law enforcement agencies.
- We may provide your personal information to any third party authorized or permitted by you to make such a request.
- In critical and necessary circumstances to ensure the protection of your personal safety.
- Transfer of business ownership.
4. DATA STORAGE TIME
Personal customer data will be stored until a provider-initiated cancellation request is received. Otherwise, all personal data will be kept secure on ARTJOB TRAINING’s servers in all cases.
5. DATA INFORMATION SECURITY
ARTJOB TRAINING always tries to protect customers’ personal data. We have safely methods to protect personal data such as:
- Personal data will be securely managed internally. The use of customer data is for legitimate business purposes and always prioritizes customer interests as our top priority.
- PayPal and credit card information entered into our payment partner’s payment gateway services will be encrypted during transmission using SSL technology.
- Ensuring absolute security of information against external intrusions such as hackers and tampers (individuals unlawfully accessing the system to use information) is something that no technical system can guarantee nowadays. In the rate circumstance of information theft, we will immediately report to the appropriate authorities to seek a comprehensive solution and handle the incident thoroughly, to prevent unauthorized use of information providers, while also promptly notifying affected customers.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT
- International name: DIGIART ACADEMY JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Tax ID: 0316571049
- Address: 40/38 Calmette Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
For any inquiries or feedback regarding our “Information Security Policy”, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive free consultation support.
7. REGULATIONS ON CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
We refuse to accept any information provided by customers under the age of 13 in accordance with the law without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents or legal guardians, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you think we have information from or about children under the age of 13, please contact us.
8. INFORMATION UPDATE AND MODIFICATION
Customers are able to check, update, adjust or delete their personal information themselves through the following methods:
- Customers can log in to their account, access the personal information section, and edit their personal information.
- Customers can contact the website administrator’s phone or email support to ask for personal information editing.
However, we do not assume responsibility for the accuracy and legality of the information you submit.
9. UPDATING POLICIES